Friday, 11 April 2014

And the poets are just kids who didn't make it

Today's been a mixed day, for the same reason. I moved in back home which meant saying goodbye to all my uni friends. It's the end of a long semester, which has been hard work, but really enjoyable as well. I've improved a lot of my friendships and there are a few new people who I now consider close friends after spending time with them since January.

On the other hand, I'm glad to be home. I've missed my family, my Lincolnshire friends and my dog. I'd barely got home before I went out again to celebrate H's birthday. It was a really nice meal, catching up with friends whom I haven't seen for a very long time, but unfortunately, she goes back to uni on Monday :( that's the problem with my uni, my Easter break is later than all my friends', so I'll miss a lot of them. At least I'll get lots of revision done (in theory)

Today's is a short post, mainly because I'm tired, and I forgot to write earlier. The song lyric today is from a Fall Out Boy song of their second album, high I've listened to all the way through 3 and a half times today, and this is the song that jumped out at me today. Probably because I was listening to it whilst packing, and this is the slowest song on the album. I'm currently lying in my bed, about to go to sleep. See you guys tomorrow

<insert witty closing line here>

Jack

Song:          I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
Artist:          Fall Out Boy
Album:        From Under The Cork Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment