Today's been another steady day, I haven't even properly left the house. My brother and dad had a day out to the bike races today, which is fine by me, it's what they're really into. I've done some German work today, but mainly I've just been chilling out.
My bedroom is starting to take shape now. We moved house in November, but because I've been at uni, I've not really spent much time here yet, so I'm happy that it's starting to come together. The only problem is that I live too far away for most of my uni friends to visit :(
I'm fully aware that this blog is fairly uninteresting at the moment, but everything should be better tomorrow :)
Today's song is Alpha Dog by Fall Out Boy. My sister was listening to it earlier and it's such a good song.
<insert funny singing off phrase here>
Jack
Song: Alpha Dog
Artist: Fall Out Boy
Album: Believers Never Die
No comments:
Post a Comment